Proposal to reduce anti-bundling requirements

Germano Massullo germano.massullo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 12:46:52 UTC 2015

I have read the whole discussion and I would like to share my opinion,
even if I think it could be a bit off-topic.
Given that Fedora community alone, cannot educate every upstream
developer about unbundling, and considering that it is a problem that
interests all main Linux distributions: I think that Fedora community
could (and should) propose to other Linux distribution communities to
make a general effort to kindly ask upstream devs to reconsider their
work, enforcing unbundling.
This will take years, but I think it is a way we should cover.