missing in release notes...

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Sat Mar 4 22:27:39 UTC 2006

Uttered Francesco Tombolini <tombo at adamantio.net>, spake thus:

> 1) no italian entities where used to make the documents but the english were
> used instead (I have cecked it in RELEASE-NOTES.xml)

*This* is the problem I am having with XML2PO's XML updating: it eats
the &ENTITY; string in the output XML.  It's easy to reproduce this
problem.  Checkout the "example-tutorial" and:

$ make validate-xml-de
$ vi de/example-tutorial.xml

The first <para>, the one that mentions "the local entity", has been
transcribed incorrectly, leaving out the "&LOCAL-ENT;" string.

PO2XML does not exhibit this problem, but seems not to be able to
locate some of your replacement strings.

This is frustrating.

For now, I think you are doing everything correctly; when we get the
toolchain working, you should see better results.

Cheers!

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!