SELinux FAQ compiling process

Francesco Tombolini tombo at adamantio.net
Sat Mar 25 07:59:33 UTC 2006

Hallo,
I have seen that the content for SELinux-FAQ is updated. I would update
italian language files accordingly, but I have some problems while creating
po files or html content, ex.:

[tombo at grafica selinux-faq]$ make po-it
xml2po -o po/doc-entities.pot -k en_US/doc-entities.xml
Error: cannot open file po/doc-entities.pot for writing.
make: *** [po/doc-entities.pot] Error 5

or while make html-it

[tombo at grafica selinux-faq]$ make html-it
xml2po -o po/doc-entities.pot -k en_US/doc-entities.xml
Error: cannot open file po/doc-entities.pot for writing.
make: *** [po/doc-entities.pot] Error 5

what can I do to work with this documents?

Best regards

--
Francesco Tombolini <tombo at adamantio.net>
Key fingerprint = EDA9 7504 AA93 CEFC 5990  1356 8584 6B05 F140 5F73