Release notes errata for FC5?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Mar 29 20:23:04 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 11:37 -0600, Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 02:06 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > We got a handful of important notes added after the ISO freeze. Can we
> > get an errata out for the release notes?
> >
> > Rahul
> >

> I have not had a chance to talk to Karsten about what has been done int
> he past, however I would like to try and get an errata published here in
> a week or so with translations if we can.
>
> I am moving this week so my availability is limited until I get settled.
> my target date for that is March 4th 2006.

s/March/April/

Bob and I talked yesterday and are trying to push out an updated notes
in time for FUDCon.  We want to let him get settled, and I'll work on
the XML conversion on the flight to Boston.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/