FUDcon attendees

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:02:34 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 11:36 -0500, Debbie Deutsch wrote:
> Pardon me if this might be off-topic, but I could not think of a better
> way or place to ask this.
>
> I will be attending FUDcon next week.  (Seeing that it is so close to
> home, to not go would be a shame.)  I am wondering who from the
> documentation project will be there too and if there is any interest in
> trying to find each other to say hello in real life?

Hi Debbie,

Both Karsten and I will be there, as well as Lucy Ringland (who I am
guessing works in the Worcester, MA Red Hat office).  I'd love to say
hi, and I'm sure the other folks would, too.  From the wiki page, you'll
see there's a Fedora Docs talk on the schedule at 11:00 a.m., so at
worst you'll see us at then:

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConBoston2006