FUDcon attendees

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Mar 30 18:14:49 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 12:02 -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-03-30 at 11:36 -0500, Debbie Deutsch wrote:
> > Pardon me if this might be off-topic, but I could not think of a better
> > way or place to ask this.
> >
> > I will be attending FUDcon next week.  (Seeing that it is so close to
> > home, to not go would be a shame.)

A crying shame, don't let it happen. ;-D

/me is flying in from California, so hopes all those who can meet their
transportation needs are attending. :)

> I am wondering who from the
> > documentation project will be there too and if there is any interest in
> > trying to find each other to say hello in real life?
>
> Hi Debbie,
>
> Both Karsten and I will be there, as well as Lucy Ringland (who I am
> guessing works in the Worcester, MA Red Hat office).

Lucy hails from Raleigh.

>  I'd love to say
> hi, and I'm sure the other folks would, too.

Definitely!

>   From the wiki page, you'll
> see there's a Fedora Docs talk on the schedule at 11:00 a.m., so at
> worst you'll see us at then:
>
>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon/FUDConBoston2006

I'll also be at LinuxWorld on Thursday.  I'll spend a few hours at the
Fedora booth in the .Org Pavilion, and probably do some time at the Red
Hat booth under the Developer Nation banner (iirc).

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE *    Sr. Editor   * http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
Fedora Documentation Project http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/