Beta documentation: upgrades

Jack Reed jreed at redhat.com
Sun Nov 25 22:44:31 UTC 2012

Sorry for my delay in notifying the list. Yes, I've just exchanged
emails with Will about this to see how the Install Guide is affected.

Given that it will no longer be possible to upgrade using the installer
itself, I will be removing the section that covers that. I'll explain
the new fedup procedure in place of preupgrade in the short 'Upgrading
Your Current System' chapter later in the guide.

I will keep in touch with Will and tflink to ensure fedup is documented
accurately.

Cheers,

Jack

On 11/25/2012 04:13 AM, Eric Christensen wrote:

--
Jack Reed
Content Author

Red Hat Asia Pacific