No subject

Thu Nov 22 16:31:42 UTC 2012

we can talk about. Also in cooperation with Design team (task
for marketing probably) nice flyers/posters could be produced.
(Don't want to cross-post too many lists, I'll ask both Design
and Ambassadors teams).

Other idea is to avoid tech journalists to use the raw Features
list (but as Robyn pointed out on the previous marketing list
thread, they probably won't...) but use something "more suitable
for media" that really features Features ;-)

Currently F18 Talking Points are poor orphans... [2].

Jaroslav

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talking_Points_SOP
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_18_talking_points