Fedora Docs Meeting Minutes 20JAN2014

Pete Travis me at petetravis.com
Mon Jan 20 15:13:21 UTC 2014

====================================================================================================
#fedora-meeting: Docs Project Meeting - Agenda: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_meetings
====================================================================================================

Meeting started by randomuser at 14:02:10 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-01-20/fedora_docs.2014-01-20-14.02.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (randomuser, 14:02:10)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1222 and
    https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1224  (jreznik, 14:09:56)

* jreznik's fedora.next jamboree  (randomuser, 14:10:22)

* Publican4/Publishing  (randomuser, 14:19:27)
  * Koji is setup for accepting SRPMs but we're having problems getting
    Koji to actually build them.  We continue to troubleshoot.
    (Sparks_too, 14:20:47)
  * The new backend server is operational and is awaiting packages from
    Koji to be setup completely.  (Sparks_too, 14:21:26)
  * We'll be running Publican 4 on the backend and RPMs will be made
    available via the repos.  (Sparks_too, 14:22:22)
  * ACTION: Sparks to update publishing documentation.  (Sparks_too,
    14:30:31)

* Centos Docs  (randomuser, 14:31:44)
    (randomuser, 14:34:28)
  * el7 and Fedora will have a lot in common, and centos has a docs
    group  (randomuser, 14:34:57)

* guides  (randomuser, 14:39:32)
  * Sparks is reworking the Security Guide, talk to him if you want to
    help  (randomuser, 14:52:53)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Docs_Project_tasks
    (randomuser, 14:55:41)
  * use the task table to ask for and find tasks  (randomuser, 14:55:59)

* Open Floor  (randomuser, 14:57:53)
  * ACTION: randomuser to send email to docs list about FAD scheduling
    for weekend of 21MAR2014, give opportunity for protest  (randomuser,
    15:01:51)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_FAD_2014   (randomuser,
    15:04:50)
  * ACTION: jhradilek to update docs FAD page for brno attendees
    (randomuser, 15:06:21)

Meeting ended at 15:11:05 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* Sparks to update publishing documentation.
* randomuser to send email to docs list about FAD scheduling for weekend
  of 21MAR2014, give opportunity for protest
* jhradilek to update docs FAD page for brno attendees

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* jhradilek
  * jhradilek to update docs FAD page for brno attendees
* randomuser
  * randomuser to send email to docs list about FAD scheduling for
    weekend of 21MAR2014, give opportunity for protest
* Sparks
  * Sparks to update publishing documentation.
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------