Introduction

Joerg Stephan johe.stephan at ymail.com
Tue Jan 21 12:33:55 UTC 2014

Hi docs team,

my name is Joerg Stephan and i am an 34 year old system administrator
from Germany. I basically work on maintaining some hundreds of
debian/ubuntu based servers and a handful of centos machines. Besides my
administrator work i am also responsible for IT security questions.

I would like to join the docs project and contribute to fedora docs.

First i would like to start with the "CSI Security Policy" and
update/review and expand it, which was already topic on infrastructure
side. Than maybe translate it to German. Maybe someone can help me
finding the source and introduce me to docbook :-)

Cheers
--
Joerg Stephan
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Johe