Starting Point for the Python libvirt Application Development Guide

David Ashley w.david.ashley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:36:39 UTC 2015

All -

I got permission from the libvirt team to use a document they started
some years ago but never finished. I took the source as-is, except for
changing the brand to fedora, and compiled it into a PDF. You can review
it by downloading the PDF at
https://fedorapeople.org/groups/docs/libvirt-0.9-Application_Development_Guide-en-US/.

I propose to use and extend this document (using Python instead of C
examples) to produce a document that can be maintained by the Fedora
Docs team as well as the libvirt team. The libvirt team would be willing
to review and supply patches for the new document as needed.

Please take a look at the document and post your comments on the mailing
list.

Thanks,
W. David Ashley