Open Questions - Playground: Provenpackagers

Marcela Mašláňová mmaslano at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 19:05:34 UTC 2014

Will there be co-maintainers, Provenpackagers in the Playground repo?

Proposal:
Yes, there must be commaintainers and provenpackagers.
If we use softwarecollections.org software we might be able to add to
one copr repo more users who can maintain it. We can just copy Fedora
provenpackagers list.

Let's use the same system, which we used for approval of Playground
repo: mirroring. No disapproval on mailing list means approval on next
meeting.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Env_and_Stacks/Playground_repository_%28draft%29#Open_Questions