planning a package review (virtual) activity day for SCL package review

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 22 15:42:02 UTC 2014

Hi everyone. We have about 60 packages in the Ruby SCL proposed for Fedora
21 (see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Ruby193_in_SCL, and as I
understand it, intended to be fundamentally similar to
http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/rhscl/ruby193/).

We need to get these packages reviewed and any issues quickly resolved. To
that end, I'd like to organize a virtual Fedora Activity Day. Let's first
figure out who is interested and available to help, and then we can schedule
a time when packagers and reviewers are both available to go through the
list.

Who's in?

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"