[FAmSCo] Agenda for 2010-12-11 meeting

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 20:40:45 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 2:00 PM, Pierros Papadeas <ppapadeas at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> Any other items?

I would like to propose a Ambassador mentor for Brazil. I think it
will help having some more familiar with the different states,
multiple local mailing list, not to mention the language.

I guess, that Igor was standing in line for this and I will trust him.
But I will ask first if he think that will be better to have someone
else like Bruno. Just because Igor is starting as Famsco. For my part
I am not sure how the work load will be. I am thinking that if time
constrains becomes an issue for me, I would step aside from mentors
for some time. Just keeping in mind to not over burn.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217