[FAmSCo] Agenda for 2010-12-11 meeting

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 7 13:00:07 UTC 2010

Am 07.12.2010 13:49, schrieb Gerard Braad:
> [...]

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-01-07/fedora-meeting.2010-01-07-18.06.html

the FAmSCo Chair no longer must be confirmed by the board - this was not
clear last election

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_election_rules

> I recall the same thing... so or we have dreamed the same or Joerg
> must have mentioned it.

i think this is no longer needed - justed wanted to kickstart it in case
you all would not have showed up with a election meeting - because from
the "papers" i am in charge until the new chair is elected - and i
wanted to have this transition done quick ;)

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688