[FAmSCo] Paypal fee with reimbursements

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 3 17:00:29 UTC 2013

On 03.03.2013 16:20, Truong Anh. Tuan wrote:
> [...]

I do not agree here for two reasons
1. i do not reimburse only one country but a lot different, with
different fees for every country - the fee is not transparent to me as
the sender - for china i got a feedback it will be 50USD fee to transfer
200 USD ... !?

2. i handle money which does belong RedHat and not me - i will reimburse
what i can nail down to a invoice

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688