[FAmSCo] Sending welcome message to new ambassadors issue

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Tue Sep 3 08:56:20 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Welcome messages to new ambassadors have been missed out since March 2013.
I had a discussion with herlo about this and I will do send a message for
welcoming all new ambassadors from now on.
A lot of work need to be sorted out after a long time missing it but I am
a bit busy at this moment. I will try my best to arrange such a message
as soon as I can.

Kind regards,
Tuan