[Fedora-spins] IMPORTANT: currently failing nightly spins

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Nov 4 04:45:58 UTC 2011

On Thu, Nov 03, 2011 at 15:48:22 -0400,
  Rich Mattes <richmattes at gmail.com> wrote:

> I commented on the f16 spins ticket at [1] asking about a recompose.
>  Either way I'll push the update to master tonight, and if it's possible to
> respin the robotics livedvd we can cherry-pick it to F-16.

I checked the ticket and the request was turned down.

So I went and built a version of spin-kickstarts using the Gold ks files.
I then cherry picked you commit to the master branch for F-16.
Once the Gold spin-kickstarts gets into updates proper, I'll make another
update with any changes to the F-16 branch so the Gold images were built.