[Fedora-spins] spins.fodoraproject.org update. What about your spins?

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 9 20:31:36 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 07.10.2011, 10:52 +1100 schrieb Amit Saha:
>> Hello Kevin:
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 1:30 AM, Kévin Raymond <shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> > Hi guys,
>> >
>> > If you have major update on your spins, you would probably like to
>> > update spins.fpo.
>> > Soas for example.
>> > Please contact the websites team, or me directly I would be able to
>> > make some changes.
>> >
>> > Furthermore, any update on the robotics one? (If we need to create the
>> > spins.fpo/robotics don't forget to let us know).
>>
>> Not to seem like hijacking, but I was wondering if I could bring your
>> attention to the Scientific Spin [1], which I am really hoping to make
>> one of the spins starting from F16.
>
> See my previous mail on that one.
>
>> Would you be able to help me to create the spins.fpo/scientific?
>
> As Kévin stated you need to get in touch with the websites team and this
> requires that you deliver them material for the website. The banner will
> be produced on request by the design team but you at least need to
> provide the texts for the spins page.
>
> Take a look at other spins pages and let us know when you have problems.
>
> Regards,
> Christoph

Exactly, let us know the website content, and we will make it available.
Amit, please work fast with the design team and as soon as you have
some content to add on the spins.fpo website create a ticket[1] and/or
ask on the mailing list for us to make some pages.
Once this is done, translators would be able to translate it. It will
take a while.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/

Regards,

--