[Fedora-spins] spins.fodoraproject.org update. What about your spins?

Amit Saha droidery at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:40:49 UTC 2011

Hi Kevin:

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 7:31 AM, Kévin Raymond
<shaiton at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
<snip>

> Exactly, let us know the website content, and we will make it available.
> Amit, please work fast with the design team and as soon as you have
> some content to add on the spins.fpo website create a ticket[1] and/or
> ask on the mailing list for us to make some pages.
> Once this is done, translators would be able to translate it. It will
> take a while.

I have been trying to work with the design team [1], but haven't been
able to finalize anything. Howeever, in the meanwhile, shall I just
raise a ticket with the "texttual" content?

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/196

Best,
Amit

http://echorand.me