[Fedora-spins] spin-kickstarts branched

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 18 09:34:22 UTC 2011

Am Montag, den 17.10.2011, 21:19 -0500 schrieb Bruno Wolff III:
> I created the F-16 branch for spin-kickstarts. Changes for F17+ should go
> to master and changes for F16+ should go to master and F-16.

BTW, shouldn't we branch spin-kickstarts already at alpha?

> (Nirik, can you switch the nightly builds over to building from the F-16
> branch?)

And while we are at it: How about switching the nightlies to F16 at Beta
(freeze)?

> At this point things should be
> calming down and we should only be making changes to NTH and Blocker
> bugs in the 4 main spins (Desktop, KDE, XFCE and LXDE). While other spins
> don't have NTH or Blocker bugs, people should still be judicious about
> making changes at this point in the release cycle.

Technically speaking both Xfce and LXDE cannot have blocker bugs either,
only NTH. Even something that is blocking these spins cannot block a
Fedora release.

Regards,
Christoph