[Fedora-spins] spin-kickstarts branched

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:53:36 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Montag, den 17.10.2011, 21:19 -0500 schrieb Bruno Wolff III:
>> I created the F-16 branch for spin-kickstarts. Changes for F17+ should go
>> to master and changes for F16+ should go to master and F-16.
>
> BTW, shouldn't we branch spin-kickstarts already at alpha?

It was discussed a while ago and while I don't remember the exact
details i think it was decided that we'd branch later simply because
testing should be targeted at the current release or similar. I
presume the details would be on list archives as any minutes from
meetings were published there.