[Fedora-spins] Proposal: Spins process amendment for Fedora 20 cycle

Brendan Jones brendan.jones.it at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 06:22:25 UTC 2013

On 07/26/2013 05:36 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> So, there was some feedback (mostly from QA), but pretty much nothing
> from spin owners.
>
> I guess next step is for me to write up the proposal again with
> feedback pulled in and post to devel?
>
> Any other feedback before I do so?
> Or anyone else have desire to write up things? :)
>
> kevin

The Fedora Jam team (music-creation SIG) can manage at least 2 test
matrices for F20. I think we have some good support there.

But our case is somewhat easier - we are simply adding packages to the
KDE spin. It is not as if we are providing an alternate desktop or
anything. Any errors we catch will probably be picked up by QA as well.

Brendan