FUDCon: namespace

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Jan 3 07:16:06 UTC 2009

I notice a new namespace, 'FUDCon:', was created.  Curious what the
purpose is?  Was it added to the default search?  For old as well as
new users?  I do *not* see it checked under my Search preferences in
[[Special:Preferences]] ... which surprises me, as I also don't see
e.g. Help checked, and I thought it was included in our default
search?

(Same for Legal: btw, don't we want people to find content from there
in the default search???)

Also, IIRC new namespace proposals were going to be discussed on this
list first?  At least, that was Ian's proposal[1], which I generally
agree with.  (I think list consensus will work, no voting body
required.)

- Karsten
[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fedora-wiki/2008-December/000030.html
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org