Fwd: FedoraProject page Main Page has been changed by Gtbono

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 04:28:07 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 08:18:45PM -0500, Jon Stanley wrote:
> Not near a computer, someone please revert ASAP.

[snip]

I do want to open this up for discussion: do we require higher
credentials for editing certain pages on the wiki? The FAS account
gtbono was created the same day as these edits.

I'm personally against increasing any more need for being important to
edit certain or all pages on the wiki, but I'd like to know what
everyone else thinks and see if we need to protect pages, or something
else.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36