FedoraProject page Main Page has been changed by Gtbono

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 04:39:07 UTC 2009

If we can semi-protect ala wikipedia I'm in favor of that. If not,
then let's deal with these as they come. I think that enough of us
have watches on these important pages that we can revert any vandalism
quickly. Let's not over-react to one incident here.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Jon Stanley
Fedora Bug Wrangler