"error-type" element needed in grammar

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Fri Jul 5 21:57:33 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 05, 2013 at 07:33:32PM +0200, Matthieu Caneill wrote:
> > Hmmmm... perhaps the attribute needs renaming, or a better description?
> Maybe "error-id"? It's the "test" that confused me at first.

I'd say that both "error" and "test" are prone to be fairly ambiguous in
this content. To my reading, "check" would be clearer (but I'm not a
native speaker either, so take it with a pinch of salt). Also, "id" make
it sound like something numerical, or anyway something defined elsewhere
and only referenced here. Maybe "check-name" or "check-type" would be a
little bit more self-describing?

Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli  . . . . . . .  zack at upsilon.cc . . . . o . . . o . o