Printed schedules?

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 20:57:32 UTC 2013

It just occurred to me that with websites and smartphone apps, I
essentially never use the printed conference schedules any more. I don't
have a problem with making one as usual for Flock, but if nobody else
actually finds them useful, let's move that money somewhere else! I can see
it being handy for having a list of maps and restaurants, but I think just
about everybody Yelps and Google Maps and whatnot on their phones now
anyway. We also have a mobile site schedule through Sched.

Thoughts?
Ruth