Streaming sessions

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jul 3 00:29:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Ruth Suehle <rsuehle at gmail.com> wrote:

> - Does anyone have a video camera suitable that you'd be willing to lend
> to the cause? We'd have it set up in the rooms all day, but of course
> you're welcome to take it back to your hotel for safekeeping at night.

I spoke to my friends from the OpenWest conference, and they're willing to
loan us two or three of their new video cameras.  I'm working out the
logistics with them now.  I've got my own video camera as well, which is
several years old now, but should still work -- it has a firewire port on
it.

--
Jared Smith