Flock voting issues

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Fri Jun 5 13:48:41 UTC 2015

On 06/05/2015 09:38 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> I said "20%", which, sure, is an arbitrary
> number I made up, but by that I mean: given significant weight, but
> only one of a number of important factors considered by the committee

It would be interesting to hear from you (and others) what factors that
you (and others) think should be included in the decision making process.

I think in the past (including this year), we have looked objectively at
the talks submitted (with the advantage of being able to see the
speaker) and tried to ensure that the accepted talks are the most
useful/valuable/interesting to the flock community. But we've really
only had to make that choice for two years now (Flock 1 was a "accept
everything" year, due to the number of submissions received).

~tom

==
Red Hat