FUDPub Possibilities

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Mon Aug 24 16:00:28 UTC 2009

> There is a possibility we may have a Magic Bus available

There is a company here called "The Magic Bus Company" that has
interestingly-painted buses that it rents for pretty cheap.

> Would having a FUDCon Bus available during the week change a lot of the
> things we're able to plan/do in Toronto?

I figure we'll mostly be in and around York's campus.  It's quite far
out of the city centre, but outside of pub night is this a big deal?  I
guess we could take a bus trip downtown but transit is cheap and very
accessible if we wanted to go that route.

Andrew