FUDPub

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 17:00:16 UTC 2009

Chris Tyler had a fantastic idea for FUDPub, which is Dave & Buster's,
apparently just a little ways across the street from the hotels we're
considering.  As I told him, normally I'm not a big fan of chains but
I make an exception for D&B.

The best comments we've ever had for people enjoying FUDPub came from
the Boston FUDPub this past January, which we held at the billiards
place a few blocks from MIT.  Having something to do other than hold a
drink and talk makes people *more* likely to socialize (go figure).
So a place full of the latest video and interactive games seems like a
hit to me.

Paul