Bus proposal

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:32:17 UTC 2009

*Finally* got the bus proposal on paper from Local Motion of Boston.
Everything was in order, and the base cost for the bus is $2700 as
expected.  However, we also need to cover two nights of hotel for the
driver and a gratuity.  I would expect that shouldn't be more than
an additional $450.

Mel Chua has a copy of the proposal as well for good measure, but I've
accepted it and replied to the vendor.

The coach is a 36-passenger vehicle, but when I talked to Bruce last
night, he was working on some sort of snag that involved procuring
that bus.  He is still hopeful that everything will work out fine,
because it won't take them more than a week or two to get everything
outfitted on the bus (the new power and wifi upgrade).  If for some
reason that falls through, we do have a Plan B and he will provide a
larger vehicle, though without the power and wifi, at no additional
cost.