FAmNA contribution to FUDcon

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 00:44:55 UTC 2009

FAmNA was planning to sponsor one North American Campus Ambassador to
attend FUDcon but someone dropped that ball (all fingers point at
inode0) and now it really seems too late to use that to promote the
Campus Ambassador program this fall. Perhaps we should have a hackfest
on the Campus Ambassador program.

FAmNA would still like to sponsor one promising new contributor. If no
one objects, we will shuffle funds from our pot to the FUDcon pot to
enable Paul to help us do this.

As a small token of our gratitude to all those who contribute to
Fedora we will be sending along a supply of Fedora case badges so that
at least everyone who pre-registers will get two case badges with
their conference badge.

If FAmNA can be of any other help with the event don't hesitate to let us know.

John