FAmNA contribution to FUDcon

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 12:24:23 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 07:44:55PM -0500, inode0 wrote:
> FAmNA was planning to sponsor one North American Campus Ambassador to
> attend FUDcon but someone dropped that ball (all fingers point at
> inode0) and now it really seems too late to use that to promote the
> Campus Ambassador program this fall. Perhaps we should have a hackfest
> on the Campus Ambassador program.
>
> FAmNA would still like to sponsor one promising new contributor. If no
> one objects, we will shuffle funds from our pot to the FUDcon pot to
> enable Paul to help us do this.
>
> As a small token of our gratitude to all those who contribute to
> Fedora we will be sending along a supply of Fedora case badges so that
> at least everyone who pre-registers will get two case badges with
> their conference badge.
>
> If FAmNA can be of any other help with the event don't hesitate to let us know.

Hi John,

I don't know what it takes to put swag in bags, but did Mel or anyone
mention the idea of sending ball-point pens to the Ontario Linux Fest
in October?  It would probably take an email or two with the
organizers, to find out if they'd be willing to include them in
pre-registrant materials gratis.