Proposal for Freeseer/FOSSLC team to attend the FAD

Andrew Ross aross at fosslc.org
Thu Jan 14 16:09:27 UTC 2010

Hello Mel, Everyone,

I have priced the flights for myself (Andrew Ross) and Thanh Ha to attend.
We would be coming from Ottawa, Canada and demo/discuss/provide basic
training on Freeseer. (pronounced to sound like VCR)

Freeseer is an open source based video recording suite in a box. We've used
it to record PGCon, OSGeo's FOSS4G, and other conferences. For more details
about Freeseer please see: http://www.fosslc.org/drupal/node/596

The budget to cover the flights round trip for both of us currently stands
at: $2159.58

Thank you kindly for inviting us and for the support.

--
Andrew