FUDCon and FAD IRC channels

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 16:43:33 UTC 2010

My only thoughts are these:

1 - We've used #fad for all of our events to this point.  I think
#fedora-fad is appropriate and should be where #fad redirects.
2 - #fudcon implies #fedora-fudcon in my mind, therefore, redirecting
either way is good.  To stay with convention, I suggest the landing
channel be #fedora-fudcon, but the redirect *always* persist.

Also, I think the event this weekend should be held in the #fedora-fad
channel as it's the specific channel for this sort of thing.  We're
not holding a FUDCon, that is all.

Cheers,

Clint