My goals for today, re: Fudcon Survey

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sun Jan 31 08:15:10 UTC 2010

Copying fudcon-planning so the rest of the FAD knows what we're up to
remotely.

Here's what I'd like to do in terms of knocking out the FUDCon Live
documentation. We've got two things to do, so I want to section off 2
dedicated sprints for them to build momentum.

* 30 minutes at 16:30 URC getting through the survey results as Yaakov
described below
* an hour at 18:00 UTC finishing FUDCon Live docs

Yaakov, Robyn - do these times work for you? This will have my full
attention during both sprints, but I need to work on other things in the
FAD during other times, so Yaakov will continue holding down the fort
and cracking the whip to make sure we get this done. ;-)

--Mel