[fedora-india] FUDCon India face to face meeting minutes

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 16:03:56 UTC 2011

On 07/15/2011 08:38 PM, susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A few suggestions and possibly missing items.
>
>> http://log.amitshah.net/2011/07/first-fudcon-india-meeting.html
> Essentials that seem to be missing, sorry if I missed something.
>
> 1. Arrangement of local transportation.(Rented car/taxi).

No planning ahead needed for this.   Can inform a taxi just a day before
someone arrives.  Nevertheless,  logistics is taken care of by Murty

> 2. Webcast.

Live streaming?  No plans to

> 3. Converting Registrations to badges and getting them
> printed(assuming we are giving them to a printing business).

Is in the spreadsheet.  Kushal is handling goodies as stated

> 4. What about breakfast? It would be nice to have some other
> organization to sponsor this.

No budget.  If we get sponsors, we will consider this.

> Will be nice to have someone put together things like(for the booklet):
> 1. Local restaurants.
> 2. Places of interest nearby.
> 3. A map of the venue and the city (assuming we don't want to use
> google maps), with landmarks such as ATMs, Pharmacies etc.
> 4. Emergency numbers.
> and so on.

Something for Ankur Sinha,  Suchakra

> For infrastructure:
> In addition to wireless, we should check the number of power outlets at venue.
> Also, do we require backup power in the venue?

Noted

Rahul