[fedora-india] FUDCon India face to face meeting minutes

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 16:34:26 UTC 2011

> When one registered online (which iirc we intend to let people do at
> this FUDCon), the webpage itself generated a nice bar code included
> badge. One printed it out, and wore it/carried it etc. Only people who
> had on venue registrations got badges there, the rest already had them.

I was thinking of this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/susmit_s/5409333231/sizes/l/in/set-72157625958896288/

You have a booth, people checkin and pick up their registrations and
the goodies.
The organisers get a chance to welcome everyone, everything is nice
and friendly. :)

Asking people to print their own registrations is ok, but I am bit
uncomfortable about it.

The organisers, of course, may decide to do whatever is best.

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Susmit.