final t-shirt design

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 03:34:27 UTC 2012

Hi all,

how about this ..

the svg is there :-) .. and http://fedora.my/events/fudconkl2012/docs
is available for all logged in users to upload stuff ..

submit some more designs? .. at the moment, the design thats agreed by
the local team is this one .. then again, we only had like 2 designs
to chose from .. and this design was a modification of one of those
submissions ..

where most fudconkl discussion takes place. My plan is to finalize the
design by saturday, decide on which vendor by wednesday, and goes
print as soon as possible ..