final t-shirt design

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:12:02 UTC 2012

Am Donnerstag, den 05.04.2012, 11:34 +0800 schrieb Mohd Izhar Firdaus
Ismail:
> Hi all,
>
> how about this ..
>
> the svg is there :-) .. and http://fedora.my/events/fudconkl2012/docs
> is available for all logged in users to upload stuff ..
>
> submit some more designs? .. at the moment, the design thats agreed by
> the local team is this one .. then again, we only had like 2 designs
> to chose from .. and this design was a modification of one of those
> submissions ..

I very much like the design. Awesome work. I don't think we should
change anything now but trust the ML community and the people who
actually do the work.

The only question for me is: Has this been approved by the design team?

Kind regards,
Christoph