Fwd: [fedora-india] FUDCon planning meeting 27-Jan-2015 - minutes

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:28:28 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-01-31 at 10:30 +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry about the delayed email, but we had our first planning meeting
> last week.  The minutes have been shared below along with the etherpad
> link we've been using to track status.

The FUDCon Beijing folks had used Guidebook as the mobile app. The best
feature of this was that all the information was available off-line
which is great for international travellers that may not have access to
the internet over their phones all the time.

I don't think Guidebook is free to use, though.

I could help out with the pamphlet (even though I'm not in the same
timezone any more), if you're looking at something like the Workstation
one that I've done up:
https://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/fedora-flyer-workstation/fedora-flyer-workstation-opensans.pdf

Alternatively, whoever does the pamphlet could use the source :)
--
Thanks,
Regards,