Fwd: [fedora-india] FUDCon planning meeting 27-Jan-2015 - minutes

Siddhesh Poyarekar siddhesh.poyarekar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:39:22 UTC 2015

On 3 February 2015 at 16:58, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
> The FUDCon Beijing folks had used Guidebook as the mobile app. The best
> feature of this was that all the information was available off-line
> which is great for international travellers that may not have access to
> the internet over their phones all the time.
>
> I don't think Guidebook is free to use, though.

It's an option, yes.  We may evaluate it if we don't get any Free (as
in the prefix to dom) options by April/May.

> I could help out with the pamphlet (even though I'm not in the same
> timezone any more), if you're looking at something like the Workstation
> one that I've done up:
> https://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/fedora-flyer-workstation/fedora-flyer-workstation-opensans.pdf
>
> Alternatively, whoever does the pamphlet could use the source :)

Thanks, we are slowly building up various teams so hopefully in the
coming weeks we'll know if we have volunteers for this already in
addition to your offer to volunteer.  I don't think timezones are a
huge problem though.  The bigger problem is availability of time
itself.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in