Fwd: [fedora-india] FUDCon planning meeting 27-Jan-2015 - minutes

Zamir SUN zsun at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 3 12:43:32 UTC 2015

On 2015/2/3 19:39, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
> On 3 February 2015 at 16:58, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The FUDCon Beijing folks had used Guidebook as the mobile app. The best
>> feature of this was that all the information was available off-line
>> which is great for international travellers that may not have access to
>> the internet over their phones all the time.
>>
>> I don't think Guidebook is free to use, though.
>
> It's an option, yes.  We may evaluate it if we don't get any Free (as
> in the prefix to dom) options by April/May.

In my opinion, we did not pay for Guidebook. So I think it's free (as in
free beer) for use, although not as free in freedom.
And I advise you also prepare a common used words in local language(you
know, Ankur, the words I write for Aditya, such as water, etc. But if
most local people understands and can speak a good English, then it is
not so essential)

--
Zamir SUN
zsun at fedoraproject.org
zsun in #fedora-zh #openshift on freenode.net

---
Avast 防毒软件已对此电子邮件执行病毒检查。