[fedora-india] Openzilla a Bug tracking Application

Fri Aug 13 09:11:32 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Bamacharan Kundu <bamachrn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Today I have released Openzilla version 0.1 beta
> http://bamacharankundu.wordpress.com/2010/08/12/openzilla-v-0-1b-released/
>
> Feel free to have any suggestion or new fetures
> suggestion

You didn't mention how you'd like feedback or, suggestions etc hence
the post to the list.

[0] It would be nice if you could rename the repo as openzilla.repo
rather than its current name
[1] After installing the repo file, a yum search returns

============================== Matched: openzilla ==============================
openzilla.noarch : A Bug data manipulating Application

It isn't a bug data manipulating application is it ? And, it would be
a good idea to provide a better description

[2] Installing openzilla and, running in from the console generates

$ openzilla
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/openzilla/openzilla.py", line 21, in <module>
    import openzilla_db
  File "/usr/share/openzilla/openzilla_db.py", line 19, in <module>
    import bugz
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/bugz/__init__.py", line 64, in <module>
    from config import load_config_by_url
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/bugz/config.py", line 1, in <module>
    import yaml
ImportError: No module named yaml

At this point I am ready to give up :)

--