[fedora-india] Openzilla a Bug tracking Application

Bamacharan Kundu bamachrn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 17:27:48 UTC 2010

On 8/13/10, shreyankg at gmail.com <shreyankg at gmail.com> wrote:

> When are you planning to do the next release?
> And what bugfixes/enhancements should we expect?

Features I would like to add in next release
1. After Login there would be one window which will
 show the No of bugs downloaded and to be downloaded.
2. Modification of the bug detail of a selected bug.

I Think I will be able to come with my second release
by next week.On or before 22nd August.

> Also:
>> Could you please install python-devel.
>> #yum install python-devel
>>

> Please correct these errors and make a minor release.

I have fixed the errors but due to my fedora account is
not activated I could not upload the change.

I am waiting to get my fedorapeople account activated.
I was using rtnpro's account that's why I am unable to
Upload the files I have changed.

Thanks,
Regards,
bamachrn