[fedora-india] Local Contacts wiki page cleanup : please update your info

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 18:02:41 UTC 2010

Hello,

Please update your info (and your friends' if they're still local
contacts) to the latest Fedora version on the local contacts page[1].
I'll go through the list in a weeks time and remove entries that still
cite previous Fedora versions. (A week should be sufficient time for all
members)

Since we're looking to direct some traffic to local contacts to better
the fedora distribution scheme, it's important that the page stay up to
date. If users come across this page and ping people who are no longer
interested in supplying Fedora media, and therefore receive *no reply*,
we lose out.

I'll ping the list with reminders when new Fedora releases are made.
However, just generally, please do try to keep your wiki pages up to
date. This covers user pages, howtos, contribution pages et all. If you
notice a page that needs love, please ping the list.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia/India/LocalContacts

--
Thanks!
Regards,