[fedora-india] Fedora For Kids at FOSS.in

Aditya Patawari adimania at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 10:25:45 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Recently I met a kid who was aware about Linux and Fedora. He used
Fedora 13 on my laptop quite smoothly.

With an aim to promote children of the age group 8 - 15, we can build
a remix which would contain applications more apt to the kids. I
propose to organise a workshop/workout for the same at FOSS.in. I have
written my idea at [1] which can be refined a lot. Also I would like
to have community's opinion regarding the target we should plan to
achieve and the duration of the workshop, mine is rather ambitious
one, to roll out the remix by the end of FOSS.in. Obviously there will
be other contributors to help out newbies so if you have the zeal to
do something cool, join us and we'll find something for you to do.

Who is in? :-)

[1] : https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSSin_2010

--
Aditya Patawari