[fedora-india] Help in Fedora linux 15

Krishna krishna at iob.co.bw
Wed Jul 27 11:37:28 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I need help in Fedora. I am using Fedora Linux 15. Please anyone help me to
setup following installation and configurations.

1.      I wanted to setup an fedora Linux which can accept PPPOE connections
from DSL subscribers and authenticate using radius and even gives DHCP to
DSL Modem.

2.      Is it possible to setup user email address to forward send/receive
mails to another user. For instance, If user at domain.com is sending mails to
outside, I want to forward to user2 at domain.com even though if he is not
copied when user mail.

3.      I wanted to take reports for each email address like Email address,
sender, receiver, date, Subject and header.

Please help me to setup these things. I will be thankful.

Regards,

Krishna.

MCSE(rgb)